Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I'm hungry

I have exactly $4.37 in my checkbook, my fridge is empty, my car is low on gas and I don't get paid until Monday. *sigh*

For my birthday, my Mom gave me money to go toward the purchase of window blinds for my house and I'm wondering if I dare raid that fund for a little breakfast and a tank of gas. I know, I know, it's pretty pathetic that I've lived there for nearly 3 years without blinds (but with very creative and inventive window coverings); blinds are just so damn expensive.

On a brighter note, two new roommates will be moving in either this weekend or next week. I'm meeting with them later today to go over the particulars. New roommates will bring an end to my poverty-stricken era. *hooray!*

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...