Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I...Need...Air...*gasp*

I've noticed a rather disturbing trend lately. More and more gas stations do not have air and water stations. For example, my right rear tire is a little leaky. I've been faithfully stopping at the gas station near my house every other morning to check the tire pressure and fill it up.

Several time recently I've started driving and noticed the ride felt, well, kind of weird, and pulled over at a gas station to check the tire pressure. No air station! This seems to be a problem mostly in Salt Lake County, but what the hell?! Don't the good people of SLC need to put air in their tires occasionally as well?

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...