A couple of nights ago my roommate knocked on my door and said she had a big favor. It seems as though her parents are relocating from St. George (southern Utah) to Orem (10 minutes away). Their new condo wouldn't be ready for a couple of weeks, but her mom's new job started yesterday. Would it be possible for her Mom to stay with us for 2 weeks? She'd definitely be willing to pay rent and utilities, whatever I thought would be fair.
Me: Isn't she a physical therapist?
J: Yeah.
Me: How about no rent, but she works on my neck and shoulders?
J: I think she'll definitely go for that.
Me: YAY!!!!!
My very fun occipital neuralgia has been flaring up for a week or so, including stinging, burning, electrical pain running down my arms and wrists (I know, I know, you all wish you could have so much fun). Free P.T. is about the best thing I can envision right now.
She gave me some new exercises to try and will start electro-stim on Monday. *YAY*
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
Friday, January 07, 2005
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...