Friday, January 28, 2005

To be or not to be...creative

I knew this guy who liked to talk about how “original” and “creative” he was. He would often lament how sad it was when people would pass off creative and original ideas as their own, when in fact they were borrowing from someone else, someone truly creative...you know, like him.

I recently discovered a blog he started in January. This blog is full of quotes and sayings and stuff that has been part of his "act" for years. What is not there is a whole lot or original content.

It just makes me shake my head and laugh...Does he even realize he’s doing the very thing he so often railed against? Or has he just run out of original ideas?

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...