Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Ooh, Count me In!

I saw this over at Stephanie's blog and I am definitely in! 50 books and 15,000 pages

So far I've read:
1-Conspiracy Club/Jonathon Kellerman 416 pages
2-The Murder Book/Jonathon Kellerman 544 pages

I'm reading
3-Therapy/Jonathon Kellerman 387 pages

I know, I know, JK is not exactly heavy-duty reading, but I was out of suggestions, nothing sounded good, and while JK is not exactly my favorite author, he's not the worst of them either.

Next up, is a biography of Helmuth Huebner, an LDS teenager who stood up to the horrors of the 3rd Reich and formed a resistance movement with other teenagers. He was executed at the age of 17, by beheading, for his "crimes".



3/50 1347/15000

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...