Monday, January 03, 2005

New Year's Resolutions

The trick, I think, of successful New Year's resolutions is to make them as general as possible. Goals that are too specific tend to be set aside as unreachable by the end of January (lose xx lbs. being a good example). Last year, I was overall pretty happy with what I accomplished. I feel like I mostly made progress with only a couple of really fantastic failures. So, with that in mind, here are the 2005 resolutions:

1-Be healthier
2-Be happier
3-Maintain a savings account
4-Attend church at least every other month
5-Work at forgiving those who hurt me last year

There you go...nothing to specific, just general goals that any progress made can be deemed a smashing success.

When Lent rolls around I really put in a good faith effort to accomplish something specific.

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...