This is the time of year when we Utahns are subjected to (*cough* I mean blessed by) the presence of the rich and famous.
I avoid Park City and all things celebrity-ridden with a great amount of fervor, but enjoy living vicariously through Eric. His daily entries on the wonder (?) of Sundance make me very happy that he is there, and I am not.
Something else to ponder...Do the celebrities realize that Park City is NOT actually Sundance? Sundance is acutally a resort (mostly for skiing) on the Alpine Loop between Provo/American Fork Canyons. Just wondering.
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...