Well, really just my 101st post. YAY ME!
I went to the dentist this morning to get the permanent crown. Took about 1/2 hour and I'm all done. HOORAY! Although, I do have to go back in a couple of weeks to get everything cleaned and polished...I made them promise to give me anesthesia. I'm the first to admit that I'm a big wimp when it comes to dental work.
After the dentist, I had to run over to the local clinic to get some blood drawn. I haven't had that happen since the medical madness. It was kind of funny because the technician was being very solicitous and was explaining everything like I was 2. I remember when I had my lumbar puncture, I had to have about 10-12 vials of blood drawn...so many, in fact, that the vein in my right arm gave out and they had to stick my left arm to get all the blood for the tests. To this day, I still don't know what tests required that much blood, although the neurologist indicated they need several tests done so they can compare results with the spinal fluid. Ahh, memories....
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
Thursday, August 19, 2004
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...