Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Did I mention the Olympics?

A list of Olympic sports I would find myself watching:

Archery
Athletics (Track & Field)
Badminton
Baseball
Basketball
Boxing
Canoe/Kayak Flatwater
Canoe/Kayak Slalom
Cycling: Mountain Bike, Road & Track
Gymnastics: Artistic, Rhythmic & Trampoline
Handball
Hockey
Judo
Modern Pentathlon
Rowing
Sailing
Shooting
Softball
Swimming
Sychronised Swimming
Table Tennis
Taekwondo
Tennis
Triathlon
Volleyball: Beach & Indoor
Waterpolo
Weightlifting
Wrestling

So, yeah, that's about everything. This is the place to go for a quick snapshot of the medals standings. Currently the U.S. and China are battling for most Gold medals and most overall medals. GO USA!

You can read profiles of all the athletes, teams, coaches, judges, etc. here. There are over 200 countries participating in Athens and thus far, 44 countries have medaled. Congratulations to all the medal winners!!

Have I mentioned how much I love the Olympics?!

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...