Tuesday, August 10, 2004

If it's not one thing....

1-Is anybody else having difficulty signing in to Blogger? For about a week of so, I've had to enter my username and password at least 10 times to get it to work. When I finally get my dashboard, I get a message saying my session has expired. Then I have to sign in another couple of times before it lets me in for real. Anyone else having this problem?

2-I have pretty much decided to give the new roommate the boot. It is one thing after another with her. Last night, she knocked on my door at 11:00 to announce she'd broken my TV and would replace it as soon as she has the money. What the hell is wrong with this girl??!!

3-Just as it is becoming apparent I need to kick out the roommate I have serveral major expenses coming due. Namely, the dental bill, the speeding ticket and my car needs to be registered. I'm seriously considering getting a part time job for a few months. Yuck, is all that comes to mind.

4-I'm thinking an arranged marriage is really the solution to the money/roommate problem. No dumb-as-rocks girl breaking my stuff, someone to pay 1/2 the living expenses, sex on a regular basis....and your own bedroom and bathroom. Anybody need a green card??

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...