Friday, August 13, 2004

Stuff from Yesterday

Yesterday I went shooting again and had, quite possibly, the best time ever. This time we went in the morning so it wasn't too hot and basically shot targets until we ran out of ammo. My shooting buddy and I have a lot of history between us. He knows me better than almost anyone else and I always have a great time with him. I can pretty much tell him anything and everything and he'll understand why it's such a big deal and why I'm so worked up about it. Good times, good times. We've got another outing tentatively scheduled for October.

The down side of the day was that the A/C in my car quit working a couple of days ago and I had to get it fixed. Since I took a day off work for the shooting event, I begged and pleaded to get my car looked at yesterday. Lucky for me, I have good connections at the dealership, having sold my soul to them for 8 long years. It cost $150 to fix, but oh, the joy of driving to work in air-conditioned comfort. It will definitely make me more pleasant to be around.

Also, my roommate's hair is now pink...I'm just saying....

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...