Wednesday, August 18, 2004

So long, Fare well

I gave my roommate a termination notice last night, so she'll be moving out by September 17th. I found out that she had cornered my future roommate (who I already know that I like and we'll get along...in fact, we're having dinner tomorrow night) and told her that she should really consider looking for another place because I...I was difficult to live with!! Now, I'm the first to admit that I have my own quirks having lived alone for so long, but seriously, do you really expect your landlord/roommate to provide sheets, towels, soap, toilet paper, etc. and not get mad when you break their stuff, have strangers spending the night and continually receive phone calls in the middle of the night. Some of this wouldn't be an issue if we were both renting from some 3rd party landlord, but this is MY HOME!! I've made a 30 year commitment to this place and I'll be damned if I'll put up with a spoiled little party girl ruining it and making me feel uncomfortable living there. If that is unreasonable, then call me unreasonable....

...and if you call me unreasonable, then you just wait until after I have a stroke to find out what unreasonable really is.... :-)

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...