More things about me:
21. I can usually figure people out pretty quickly
22. People with truly good and pure intentions elude my understanding
23. I tend to be quick to judge, but struggle not to
24. I believe in God, but am not very obedient
25. My favorite band ever is NELSON (sad, I know)
26. My fantasy is to marry an honest-to-goodness cowboy and live miles and miles away from everything
27. I know that fantasy would never make me happy
28. I like to go target shooting, and I’m good at it
29. I could never shoot an animal
30. I’ve been emotionally destroyed by a relationship
31. I’ve learned not to take business personally
32. I can be moody
33. I am not an animal person, though I wish I were
34. I don’t consider myself a writer
35. I am great with other people’s money, but bad with my own
36. I think life isn’t fair, but it should be
37. I believe you can’t cheat Karma
38. That worries me some days
39. I believe in respecting others’ opinions and beliefs
40. Respecting them doesn’t exclude debating them
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
Monday, September 13, 2004
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...