I've been working on a 100 Things About Caoimhe list...it has proven to be a rather daunting task, but here are the first 20....
1. My name is Irish
2. I’m Irish only in my soul...the rest of me was born and raised in the States
3. I love books...I’ll read any and everything
4. I’m fiercly loyal to my family and those I call friends
5. If you betray that loyalty I will take you down
6. I’m incredibly independent; stubbornly so
7. Asking for help is the hardest thing I’ve ever done
8. I’m very smart
9. I am a supporter of the arts
10. I think history is fascinating...you just need the right teacher to bring it to life
11. I know a little bit about a lot of things; generally just enough to get me in trouble
12. Pick a topic and I’ll have an opinion
13. I’m pretty liberal
14. I’m extraordinarily liberal for where I live
15. My favorite restaurant is Brick Oven
16. I own my own home
17. I don’t need a man, but they can be nice to have around
18. I am sentimental
19. I will probably never have children, but I love my nieces and nephews more than life
20. On-star commercials (and anything else remotely sentimental) make me cry
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...