The local CBS affiliate has started a "fresh air" approach to night time news....
They installed a window a la the Today show, and they do an awful lot of stories whilst standing in the street.
What's up with that? It just seems wrong. I mean, I can see they have desks, inside the studio...why aren't they using them? Also, everyone knows when you go to a reporter "live from the newsroom" it just means they're standing in the hall. Why can't they sit at the desk since the anchors refuse to use it?
FYI They are the #1 ranked 10:00 news in the market. HUH!?
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...