41. I worry about becoming bitter and jaded
42. If Diet Coke contained alcohol; I’d have to attend AA
43. My home is my refuge; I hate when its chaotic and/or messy
44. If you won’t teach your children about sex; then the schools ought to
45. I have no real complaints about my boss or my job
46. I want a tattoo (a Celtic knot) but will never get it
47. I don’t have my ears pierced (or anything else for that matter)
48. I don’t cook...ever....unless you count Eggos and Rice Krispy Treats
49. I’ve broken my nose twice
50. My favorite new books are My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Piccoult, Peace Like a River by Leif Enger and The Dogs of Babel by Carolyn Parkhurst
51. I keep a written list of books I want to read with me at all times
52. My life is usually boring, but lately has had lots of drama
53. I believe Korey Walker is the only man who looks good in skin-tight Wranglers
54. I know I can’t sing, but truly believe I sound good while singing along with the radio
55. If I don’t like you, you will know it
56. I can be intimidating
57. I like creative, confident men who aren’t intimidated by me
58. McDonalds and the Monster Truck Rally are not my idea of the perfect date
59. Neither is going to a movie
60. My favorite TV show is Alias
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
Well, 2020 sure started off with a bang, and the first 2.5 months were a continuation of my year of travel. I started out the year in Reno,...