Friday, September 17, 2004

Welcome Erki!

New baby, Erki, born on Thursday, September 16th at 10:10 a.m.
8 lbs 9 oz
20 inches

Mom and baby doing well...

In fact, L went into the hospital for the induction at 7:00 a.m. That's right boys and girls 3 hours and 10 minutes start to finish. The boy literally shot out. :) 2 pushing contractions and he was here. Luckily there was a doctor there to catch. He is super cute and I spent a couple hours just holding him today.

Something we all found slightly amusing as well as secure. They put an id tag on both an ankle and a wrist, and taped his number to his chest. That's right, he's got a super cool "tat". Seriously....CUTE!

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...