I'm having a difficult time coming up with 100 things about me...right now, I've got 80 and it seems like a pretty good place to stop and reflect.
61. Close second, The Amazing Race
62. My sister is my best friend
63. My favorite sculpture is Nike of Samothrace
64. My favorite painting is Sunday Afternoon on the Isle of La Grande Jatte
65. I can seem cold and aloof, but really I’m just shy
66. I’m really good at my job, but could be better
67. I have an itinerary for the world-wide trip I’ll take someday
68. Whiny people irritate me
69. Sometimes that includes myself---there are times when I get sick of hearing myself complain about something and wonder how anyone else can deal with it
70. I expect people to act like grownups about their differences and I’m disappointed when they don’t
71. I have 10 pillows on my bed and I use them all every night
72. I’m extremely ticklish
73. I dislike having my face touched, especially my chin (you can’t see it, but just thinking about it made me shiver....ugh)
74. Someday I’ll buy 5 acres and build a house in the middle of it—imagine the peace and quiet
75. I have 15 giant garbage bags of weeds sitting in my backyard from clearing it out a couple of weeks ago
76. Favorite color: Green
77. I bought a lava lamp night light even though I never use it---I just thought it was cool...and it is
78. Spicy food....yeah, not so much
79. No matter how much stuff I have to do on Saturday, if I don’t spend Sunday hanging around the house getting laundry done I don’t feel like a had a weekend
80. My private life is private....even my family doesn’t usually know who or if I’m dating
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...