In my defense, I had a cup of yogurt earlier. What I really hate are the people in the office on various diets who immediately shriek, "Do you know how much sugar is in that? How many calories? I can't believe you brought that into the office?"
You know what....SHUT UP! Sometimes you just need a piece of cheesecake for breakfast. Trust me, one piece will not kill any of you, and you are free to not partake if it so offends your worship of the almighty pound.
As for me, I'll be having a slice of cheesecake for breakfast, and enjoying every damn bite.
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...