Tuesday, March 08, 2005

5 Things

1- I need a new shower head, mine is starting to leak.

2- Does anyone know of a really good zit cream? I get about 1 pimple every 3 months (it is totally hormonal), but this one seems to have taken over my chin. I’ve been using some OTC stuff, but all it did was really dry out and irritate my skin. So now, I have both a pimple and what looks like a cold sore, but is really a chemical burn.

3- Speaking of chemical burns, I can’t believe I forgot to mention the toxic spill/leak that was practically in my backyard Sunday. Apparently the metal started to bubble and degrade to the point where one of the hazmat officials stuck a ballpoint pen through the metal into the car.

4- Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, meh, it’s okay, but not all that fantastic.

5- Ditto Cinnamon Roll Pop Tarts

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...