I realize that when I built this house it was in a covenanted community, and I appreciate the responsibility that comes with that. However, calling a meeting of the community and giving me less than a day's notice is pretty unprofessional.
Also, I don't think we need to hire a professional property management firm to handle our small subdivision. Remember, this is a community of starter homes with not a lot of discretionary income. What we need from those of you that ran for office and were elected to step up and take some responsibility. The only expenses the community really has are our common area maintenance and spraying for midges during the summer. I KNOW you can find a kid in the neighborhood to mow the common area lawns and the sprinklers are all on timers, so aside from the occasional repair, where are the fees you want me to pay going?
I'll tell you what we don't need! We don't need a professional company driving around the neighborhood armed with rulers and a vegetation guide book measuring the length of my lawn or naming the types of weeds in my backyard. We don't need them writing nasty letters, filing liens on private property and worst of all hiring lawyers to write nasty letters and file liens. How about instead, you focus on the drug addicts, barking dogs, loud music, and other legitimate problems. Huh? Too tough for you. The CC&R’s prohibit those things too, but you don’t seem to hip on tackling those problems. Maybe your “professionals” will handle it.
Sincerely,
Up your ass, you lazy bastards!
Yeah, I hate HOA’s. Then tend toward being police states.
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
Well, 2020 sure started off with a bang, and the first 2.5 months were a continuation of my year of travel. I started out the year in Reno,...