1-I went to the doctor and the good news is that it is tendinitis. The bad news is that the tendinitis exacerbates the carpal tunnel so I'm wearing a wrist brace nearly 24 hours a day and taking a serious anti-inflammatory.
2-We've been having lovely weather here the past week or two, high 60s--low 70s, very springlike. The last couple of days it has dropped back into the 40s and they are saying snow showers are likely on Thursday. *sniff*
3-This guy enabled comments on his new blog this morning. Do I call him on the theft?
4-Did anyone watch Medium last night? The dead, kidnapper lady freaked me out. I had been watching in my bedroom with the door closed, and I was nervous to open the door and go downstairs. I thought maybe somebody would pop up in front of me.
5-It is 332 days until the opening ceremonies of the Winter Olympics in Torino.
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
Well, 2020 sure started off with a bang, and the first 2.5 months were a continuation of my year of travel. I started out the year in Reno,...