Books I’ve Finished:
width="120"
height="240"
scrolling="no"
marginwidth="0"
marginheight="0"
frameborder="0">
In a highly unusual turn of events I like the movie much better than the book. There was quite a bit of highly technical climbing lingo and it was easier to just see the conditions. See the movie, skip the book.
width="120"
height="240"
scrolling="no"
marginwidth="0"
marginheight="0"
frameborder="0">
width="120"
height="240"
scrolling="no"
marginwidth="0"
marginheight="0"
frameborder="0">
width="120"
height="240"
scrolling="no"
marginwidth="0"
marginheight="0"
frameborder="0">
width="120"
height="240"
scrolling="no"
marginwidth="0"
marginheight="0"
frameborder="0">
width="120"
height="240"
scrolling="no"
marginwidth="0"
marginheight="0"
frameborder="0">
width="120"
height="240"
scrolling="no"
marginwidth="0"
marginheight="0"
frameborder="0">
width="120"
height="240"
scrolling="no"
marginwidth="0"
marginheight="0"
frameborder="0">
width="120"
height="240"
scrolling="no"
marginwidth="0"
marginheight="0"
frameborder="0">
width="120"
height="240"
scrolling="no"
marginwidth="0"
marginheight="0"
frameborder="0">
width="120"
height="240"
scrolling="no"
marginwidth="0"
marginheight="0"
frameborder="0">
width="120"
height="240"
scrolling="no"
marginwidth="0"
marginheight="0"
frameborder="0">
I’m Currently Reading:
width="120"
height="240"
scrolling="no"
marginwidth="0"
marginheight="0"
frameborder="0">
width="120"
height="240"
scrolling="no"
marginwidth="0"
marginheight="0"
frameborder="0">
On The List:
10th Grade: A Novel
4th of July
A Thread of Grace : A Novel
Alone
Blood Memory : A Novel
Blowing My Cover: My Life as a CIA Spy
Brooklyn Dreams
The Dancer Upstairs : A Novel
The Day of the Jackal
The Egyptologist: A Novel
Ender's Shadow (Ender)
Factoring Humanity
The Finishing School : A Novel
Gilead: A Novel
Gulag : A History
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Book 6)
If Grace Is True : Why God Will Save Every Person
In The Shadow of the Ark
Johnny Got His Gun
I Am Charlotte Simmons
The Kills
The Kite Runner
The Known World
Lullaby : A Novel
Moonshadow
My Jim : A Novel
My Life in Orange : Growing Up with the Guru
No Place Like Home : A Novel
The Pacific And Other Stories
Practical Demon Keeping
Prince of Fire
Smashed: Story of a Drunken Girlhood
The Ninth Life of Louis Drax : A Novel
Wigfield : The Can-Do Town That Just May Not
Wolves Eat Dogs
13/50 3637/15000
If your convictions cannot stand up to criticism then they are not worth defending. Gerald Lund
Monday, March 28, 2005
2024 Year in Review
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...
-
Not gonna lie; 2022 was not a good year. Good things happened, maybe – but overall, it was hard. January – I got news that my team would b...
-
2023: January: College Station, TX Not very much happening, just resting after a long year. February: San Diego, CA Crossed two place of ...