Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Out like a lamb, my ass

Today it is snowing in Utah. My morning commute, usually a 35-40 minute affair, took a good 90 minutes today. An hour of that was spent crawling for 12 miles.

The *ahem* gentleman in front of me was driving an older model (Trans Am, Corvette, Camaro..I’m not good with cars) and was sliding all over the road. We were stop-and-go and every time he’d go, he’d slide into the other land. Twice, TWICE he bumped into the car in front of him. Seriously, buddy, I’ve got two pieces of advice: 1-it really would be okay to wait until the car in front of you had some distance before you hit the gas, and 2-get off the damn freeway, right now!

FOLLOWING DISTANCE: LEARN IT, LOVE IT, LIVE IT!

To make matters worse, I’m coming down with my 3rd cold this season.

Happy spring thoughts to all the folks with good weather in Buffalo!

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...