Tuesday, March 22, 2005

5 Things

1-Popcorn and hot sauce: tried it, loved it, and now I'm addicted to it. I recommend Tapatio Salsa Picante Hot Sauce...you can find it in Mexican grocery stores...Just sprinkle it on and you’ve got a spicy, buttery, salty, yummy snack. Or if you really, really like spicy, put some in a bowl and dip the popcorn.

2-Note to my body: This is the brain. Just stop. I’m tired of it. We won’t be playing this little game anymore. Got it? Good.

3-My company is big on recognition and they encourage us to nominate co-workers for service awards. I got one yesterday that came with a $50 cash bonus. Huzzah!

4-While Ana’s Grandma was in the hospital I helped out with some of her work stuff. To thank me, she left a 5 lb bag of my favorite candy, Hot Tamales, on my desk. Seriously, this is at least a year’s supply.

5-Rob and Amber are growing on me. I’m starting to like them a little. Shhh, don’t tell anyone.

2024 Year in Review

January - College Station, TX I spent the winter in College Station in a familiar Airbnb. I also got myself a shift hoodie for the car. I sm...